The Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the American Payroll Association ...
.... supports the payroll professional with member benefits including certification, reference materials, payroll training and networking.
(click here or on image above for enlargement pop-up)
Who is the Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the APA?
The Milwaukee Chapter was formed in 1994 with the following objectives:
- To enhance the Payroll Professional's skills through education and networking
- To influence legislation affecting payroll and related issues
- To gain recognition for the Payroll Professional
The Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the APA membership has increased to over 160 members while established. Consistent participation at the monthly meetings is over 50 members.
Membership benefits include:
- Professional speaker on various payroll topics and for you to earn RCH/CPP credits
- Networking with other Payroll Professionals
- Free Certification Payroll Professional/Fundamental Payroll Certificate Study Group
- Handouts on Payroll related topics
- Monthly participation in survey and results provided at monthly meeting
Membership grants you special access to members only section of the website which includes:
- Membership only section including Chapter Directory
- Additional information on a Local level and National level
- Links to various Payroll sites
- Legislative updates and Governmental/State agency changes
- Professional development
- Voting rights in the election of chapter leadership
- Discounts on special programs
- Leadership opportunities within the chapter Board, Officers and Committees
More details about Membership: other benefits, costs, etc. - click here!
Join Milwaukee APA Now! click here!
2012 Statewide Conference Attendees: you may download presentations from Statewide Conference in a Password Protected area on the website - click here!