The Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the APA has received two proclamations for National Payroll Week!
Have you planned a celebration for National Payroll Week at your company? It's not too late. Try these ideas:
- Print and post the proclamations in your office.
- Serve refreshments such as punch and cake
- Send a company e-mail encouraging everyone to complete the National
- Payroll Week online Survey
- Place a National Payroll Week Banner on your company website.
- Set up an information booth about employee benefits and paychecks
Take the NPW Online Survey and be entered to win a trip to Las Vegas! Online Survey
Take pictures of your events and enter in the NPW Individual Contest - Entries Due by September 25
Enter individual activity event www.nationalpayrollweek.com/documents/2013IndividualActivityContest.pdf
Promote the Online Survey www.nationalpayrollweek.com/documents/2013OnlineSurveyContest.pdf
Take pictures of your events for entry into the NPW Chapter Contest - Entries for Chapter due to Michelle by September 16 Submit a brief summary of your events and pictures to Michelle Ganzer at . Contact phone number is (414) 257-3653.
Join the Fun for National Payroll Week!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Trina Adams, CPP
Membership Secretary Greater Milwaukee Chapter of the APA
262-741-4374, Fax 262-741-4384
Weigh in on the future of America’s payday!
Take the “Getting Paid In America” online survey.